I was born and raised in western Pennsylvania and, though I’ve lived in New England all my adult life, remain a devoted Pittsburgh Steeler fan. I’m a recovering home school mom who is wildly in love with her husband, having taken up writing as empty nest years loomed large on the horizon.
I love talking to people and listening to their stories. Here, I combine storytelling with humor as a means of processing life and faith, attempting to bear witness to God’s faithfulness while doing battle with the craziness of life.
More of my writing can be found here:
- Featured Content at The High Calling:
Daily Reflections–Lenten Devotional: Jacob Blesses Judah, March 23, 2013;The Persistent Widow, February 24, 2013
Stewarding Memory, July 5, 2011
Walking As Worship
An Odd Career Choice. Newsletter, February 27, 2013
Ahem. Around The Network, December, 2010
- Husky Tales: Student Stories from RUF @ UConn. Collection of student interviews written for The Presbyterian Church of Coventry and Reformed University Fellowship at The University of Connecticut.
- Always Loved. Personal memoir written on commission.
- Transformed Lives: The Coalition for Christian Outreach, Promotional Interviews. Examples:
- Editor, The Purloined Boy, by Mortimus Clay, Finster Press, 2009.
- Press Releases: Sample
Bonnie Liefer, Vice President for Marketing & Communication, Coalition for Christian Outreach
Honored to Be Included Here:
- Master of Public Administration, The University of Hartford, 1989
- BS, Individual and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University, 1983
- Home Educator, 1996-2008
- Personnel Director, Town of Glastonbury, CT, 1989-1990
- Assistant Director, Residential Life; The University of Hartford, 1987-1989